At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated person with outstanding communication, problem solving and analytical skills, who will be part of our QA team.
You will be based in Gornji Milanovac, Serbia.
What you will do
As QA Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Improving the system for defect waste eradication, as well as other process indicators as a member of the team.
- Customers’ Claims & Complaints analysis and corrective actions efficiency.
- Statistical Process Control and improving of process capability.
- Application of Tetra Pak specifications and standard test methods.
- Organizing and following semi-finished and final products control.
- Incoming control of raw materials, and raw materials claim handling.
- Take part in different projects and Total Plant Maintenance (TPM).
- Development and maintenance of Management Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, BRC/IoP, FDA, FSC ect.).
Who You Are
We believe you have:
- University degree of any of technical science faculty.
- Fluent in English and in Serbian - both written and spoken.
- Computer skills (MS Office).
- Experience in area of Quality Management, SPC, or TPM applications would have an advantage.
- Pro-active and dynamic person with good communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to learn, strong personal drive and interest in developing self.
• Customer focused attitude.
We Offer You
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our engineering experts drive visible results
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements.
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at jobs.tetrapak.com.
This job posting expires on 22nd of May.